Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Best Breakfast Restaurant!





So Chad's days off this week were Monday and Tuesday. So Monday morning I woke up thinking it would be nice to go out for breakfast. I called Veronica to ask if she knew of any good breakfast places and she said The Farmhouse in downtown Gilbert. Let me just tell you it was the best breakfast EVER! So any of you that want to eat a YUMMY breakfast go check it out. By the way Lexi ate more than I have ever seen her eat. We ordered her a pancake and sausage. They came out with this cute Mickey Mouse Pancake which had whipped cream on it. I had no idea they were going to make her this fancy pancake. So cute. She ate almost the whole thing. I kept saying to Chad I hope she doesn't puke. Here are some pics from breakfast.

5 comments:

The Bradford's said...

Holy Crap! That pancake was huge! MMMMmmm I am pumped to eat there. Your little family is so cute!Love it.

Janee said...

Ooooooooo I can't wait to eat there! We are moving back mid-November! Yay!

diana said...

i'll have to try that one out.

Chunky Monkey said...

Oh my gosh look at Lexi's hair.So cute.Hey the dairy farm is off of the 202 and elliot.It is soooooooo fun and I want to go again.just call me and maybe V will go too.

Cardon Family said...

Doug loves that place! He could eat there everyday....and we live right by there so that doesn't really help...except we haven't made it there for breakfast. Maybe this weekend we will have to give it a try!