Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Fun Trip to Disneyland

We went to Disneyland for October Break. My sister and her family were suppose to go but decided not to at the last minute. Chad and I decided we still wanted to go so we left on Wednesday instead of 2 days earlier on Monday. It was very exhausting but well worth it. We had a great time. Here are a few pics from the trip. The people who take the professional pics at Disneyland got the cutest pics of Lexi and Mickey Mouse kissing and Lexi and Sleeping Beauty laughing. I ran out of space on my camera so I will post them as soon as I receive the pics.







7 comments:

jackson family said...

L O V E her jacket with the flowers adn her skirt from the Ill post!

looks like you had so much fun so nice to be not home for a few days!

the walker's said...

Oh Disney is so much fun!! We really need to get together while I'm still here!!

Janee said...

Fun! I'm so jealous!

The Elders said...

I can't wait for you guys to get sealed, there is so much comfort and joy that is added, you guys will love it!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

THis looks like fun. I have never really had a desire to go to Disneyland, but seeing all the Disney Princess characters makes me want to take my little one...she would be in heaven!

thewylerfamily said...

Oh how FUN!! I love Disneyland in October. Luke looks cute in his hat! Lexi is so darling.

Andréa Morrow said...

Hey! I would love to take pictures for you..just call me and tell me when :) kids are the best subjects!