Friday, October 10, 2008

Halfway to 1 No Way





6 Month Stats

Weight 19lbs 12 ounces 90th Percentile HOLY COW!

Length 26 1/2 Inches 50th Percentile

I swear Lucas doesn't look like he weighs that much. It seems like all my friends kids look bigger than him. The nurse even said Did I take his weight down right? I was like yeah. She couldn't believe he weighed that much. Well I guess now I have my little butterball since Lexi is so dang petite.
So Luke turned 6 months old on October 7th. Some of the things he is doing is sitting up all by himself. He is very close to crawling. I'm actually surprised he hasn't started yet but don't worry I'm not in a hurry for that milestone. Here are some of the latest pics of my big boy.

3 comments:

Janee said...

Wow he's growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you guys next month!

jackson family said...

goes so fast! I hate all the movement that comes with crawling but it is so cute so I love it...I am trying to get baylee to walk...kinda.

NateandMarie said...

they grow up way too fast-- what a cutie!