Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Future Husband and Wife?


So today Veronica and I went to Last Chance and Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. We went to Last Chance because I had never been and can I just say I HATE that store. I think I am the only one who hates that store. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have both kids and it wasn't so crowded. I still think I rather pay full price then ever go back to that store again. Anyways, we then went to Fashion Square because I was selling my Louis Vuitton Purse to someone on craigslist and they wanted to make sure it was real. We had a really fun day and Veronica is the best to come with me on all these errands. We took this pic of Lucas and Chloe because Veronica only brought her single stroller so the kids both fit into one seat on my side by side double stroller. They looked so cute. Too bad them sitting next to eachother didn't last long. All in all it was a fun day.

11 comments:

Janee said...

That is such a cute pic! Miss ya!

jackson family said...

it is a no kids store I love it IF i can go kids free or with bryce so I can have help from him but there is too much digging to find a true treasure so go back when you are kid free and on a weekday while school is in. this much is all I know

Mary-Sunshine said...

This is just way to cute! I love it! I have only been to last chance about once or twice, I wasn't too impressed. But, I do love a good bargain, and I would go back just to find a good deal.

thewylerfamily said...

It was great seeing you tonight!! You look great girl. Your kids are adorable.

diana said...

cute pic and that hat on lucas is awesome! love it!


i had no idea that you knew mary lee, how do you guys know each other?

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I do do some custom work, it just depends on what you are wanting. As far as the bangles...I can make them gold but I would have to find out what that weight in gold would cost. Let me know if you want me to look into that. Maybe I can figure out what one would cost and you can decide how many you would want to do.
Angela Henrie

kbhull said...

I love that picture!!!

susan said...

That is such a cute pictures. I can't believe how fast your little boy is growing up.

Chunky Monkey said...

You have to go with NOOOOOO KIDS SILLY!Geez.You need to go with me.I can find stuff there like it is nobody's business.We allneed to go when we can leave all the kids.

The Heaps said...

What cutie's they are! I have to say I am not that fond of Last Chance either. I don't like having to dig through tons and tons of clothes to maybe find one cute shirt or pair of pants! Not worth it.

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

that is such a cute picture! i'm glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch! and i agree, i don't have the patience for last chance either--wish i did