Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I don't think fathers are recognized as much as they should be on Father's Day. I don't write about Chad very often but those of you who know him know I'm the luckiest girl out there. He is the best father and husband anyone could ask for. I don't know why Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a great husband. Besides working hard he gets up every morning with the kids so I can get a little more sleep and have a little more time to myself. He bathes his kids and gets them dressed and fed before I even get up. He never yells or gets angry. Sometimes I wander if he's human because I have such a bad temper and he puts up with a lot from me. One time I even asked him Don't you ever yell or want to get really angry? Anyways, I married not only the best man out there for me but a man who would be the best father and perfect example to my children. Chad I love you and hope this is a great father's day for you even though you have to work. We love you so much. Thanks for everything you do. Thank you for being a great father to our children. I love you!

No comments: