Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing Up So Fast








I decided once we moved to Branson that that is when I would start to potty train Lexi since I wouldn't have anything else to do and it would keep me busy. So we started almost 3 weeks ago and she is doing great. She is fully potty trained durning the day but we are having some trouble with the nighttime. She is a very deep sleeper and I guess it is commen for them to have night time accidents. Anyways, I was against pull ups but finally decided that I was sick of washing her bedding everyday so I went and picked some up just for the nightime. Anyways, she has been doing so well that I decided I was going to surprise her with a Disney Princess toddler bed. I thought it was time to move her into a big girl bed since she is almost 3, plus Luke's crib got destroyed in the move and instead of buying him a new one I figured he could just use Lexi's. So I was just going to get her a twin bed that matched her dresser but I thought I would save the $700 plus dollars plus the cost of bedding and just go with the toddler bed so here are some cute pics of her and her new bed.

4 comments:

Moss Family said...

So good to hear that Lexi is doing well with potty training. Don't worry about the night time thing.... seriously we left Corbin in pull-ups at night for months! About 3 weeks ago he was staying dry at night for like a whole week so we decided to try underwear at night and it's worked. He's only had 2 night-time accidents since then. We try to cut off his liquids around dinner time to avoid the accidents.

The princess bed is AWESOME! Such a good idea to get Lexi a new bed and move Lucas into her old one rather than keep them both in cribs and buy a new toddler bed anyway. I love the picture of Lucas and Lexi dog-piling on the bed. Such cute kids.... makes us miss you guys. Corbin looked at the pics and said, "Let's go see her bed mom, I want to jump on it!" :)

Janee said...

Good job on the potty training girl! Keep it up! I totally gave up with Maya - I'm going to hold off until the baby is born...anyway, LOVE the princess bed too! Miss ya!

thewylerfamily said...

Cute bed girly!

The Heaps said...

They grow up so fast don't they! Way to go on the potty training....to the both of you! I know what a huge victory that is to not only her, but you as well!