Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Overdue



As many of you know we recently moved to Branson,Missouri. Chad received a wonderful job offer as Executive Sous Chef at a resort called Chateau on the Lake. It couldn't have come at a better time. We had been praying that he would receive a better job opportunity because of the way the economy had taken a plunge, especially in his job field. Anyways, everything is going great. The weather here is very humid and there is a lot of bugs which I'm not going to lie scare me. I'm not particularly found of bugs. It is really beautiful so I can't complain. I'm just so happy to be with Chad again and finally be settled in our new home. I posted some pics of the kids with the Easter Bunny and Luke's first birthday pic. I can't believe his first birthday came and went and now he is almost 14 months old.

4 comments:

Kate said...

It's SO good to hear from you! Hope you are settling in well. We miss you. Now that you are gone, and Holly's gone... and Danielle's moving (they bought a house NOT in our ward)... it seems like there's hardly anyone left. But I'm so glad you are enjoying MO so far!

diana said...

i'm so sad i didn't get to see you before you left. it was so nice talking to you the other day. you need to post some pics of your new place!

kbhull said...

i am so glad it is going well!! hopefully it only gets better and better!

The Bradford's said...

I wish you still lived here? Man, I miss you guys.