Monday, March 23, 2009

Temple

I am so thankful for the LDS church. I honestly can say I know where and what I would be doing without this church and it wouldn't be good. There has been a lot of controversy about the show BIG LOVE and I thought I would share a great YOU TUBE VIDEO of why the LDS church builds temples. I saw this video on a friends blog and thought I would pass it along to get the word out. I am inspired by our faith and the great members of our church. I feel so blessed to be a part of this church and am so glad heavenly father had so much faith in me and never gave up on me even through all of my bad decisions. I truly love the gospel for everything it is and how much it has helped me. Here is the link for the YOU TUBE video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8

4 comments:

Janee said...

What a great post! Seriously, I know what you mean :)

Let's get together soon ok!

kbhull said...

I can't believe you guys are moving!! I am so excited for you. It is so fun to move away -- you will grow so much closer as a family. I am sure it will be hard at time but great in so many more ways.
Good luck!!!

The Bradford's said...

I miss you so much. When are you going to move into your new home? I can't wait to come see you. Love ya!

Andréa Morrow said...

hey Amanda.. I'm having a boutique this saturday at my parents house.. hope you can make it..the flyer is on my blog..it would be wonderful if you could post it on your blog and forward it to friends/family in emails.. that would be awesome! thanks so much! or email me dreadog7@gmail.com thanks