Monday, June 29, 2009

Eventful day and a HIT AND RUN!











Today was Chad's day off so we decided to take the kids to the dinosaur museum. It was a nice museum but it is attached to a haunted house so while we were walking trying to tell the kids about the dinosaurs we were looking at a big loud bang or noise would hit and the kids would jump. This museum was very different from the one i'm use to going to in AZ. They built all the dinosaurs so they would resemble their natural size and the way they looked when they were alive. It was really neat. They also had a place for the kids to dig up fossels and a huge bouncy thing for the kids to jump in. After we went to the Dino Museum we went to the Grand Country Buffet just because we had not ate there before and wanted to try out a new restaurant. The food was pretty good for the most part. We headed home because we had to be there for the pest control guy to come and spray our house and since I live in the country now I wasn't about to miss that appointment. Anyways, I went to go get a pedicure while Chad stayed here to put the kids down for their naps and wait for the pest control guy. So I get home and the girl who lives across the street to whom we pay our rent to called and said someone wrecked your car! I was like WHAT and a few other choice words. So we go look what happend and Chad's car was wrecked. He parks his car in front of the house and by the look of the damage someone with a truck clearly backed into his car. So immediately I know who did it. The pest control guy had parked his TRUCK in the driveway of the girl who lives across the street. She called him and he played dumb and was clearly nervous. We called the cops and took photos and the cops just said they will investigate and get back to us. In the meantime the pest control guy is telling the cops and the girl who lives across the street a different story. Clearly he is trying to cover up what he did. I just hope he comes clean and that the cops prove he did it so the money doesn't come out of our pocket. I took a lot of pics from our eventful day sorry so dark. I only had my cell phone to take the pics with.

5 comments:

The Bradford's said...

Holy crap! You weren't joking. That is nuts!! I would be so pissed. I'm so sorry that that happend. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in October. Love ya.

diana said...

what?? oh my gosh, i would be so ticked off! how does this stuff always happen to you guys? i'm so sorry!

The Heaps said...

Wow that is quite a dent! I'm so sorry! I hope everything works out....keep us posted!

Janee said...

Omg! I'd be SO pissed! I hope that guy goes to jail!

Janee said...

Hey are you coming home in Oct???