Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium





Yesterday we decided to go to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium. I have been wanting to take the kids since I got a coupon in the Savvy Shopper. It is pretty far away so I've been putting off taking the kids but at the last minute we decided to go. The kids had a great time. They had so much fun petting sting rays,sea urchins, and starfish. They got to see an assortment of sea life and zoo animals. This zoo is pretty neat because they are dedicated to rescuing animals and releasing them back into their habitat. I was really impressed with how clean the zoo was and how friendly the staff was. I also enjoyed seeing many animals and sea life that we normally don't get to see here in AZ. I took some pics with my cell phone because once again we forgot the camera so a lot of the pics aren't that great I apologize.

5 comments:

jackson family said...

I have been wanting to go since the opend the new part...but teh drive is so so far! looks and sounds like it might be worth it tho!

Janee said...

Oh how fun! We've been wanting to go for awhile. Sorry I haven't called lately - I'm studying for the Bar right now and it SUCKS so bad that I want to DIE!!!

susan said...

Looks like fun. I love that little girl's hair!

the walker's said...

Lexi and Lucas are adorable!! I love those Christmas pics!! We have to get our kids together when I move back! =-)

The Elders said...

how the freak is Lucas so big! i cannot believe how much he has grown! we do need to get together soon. Call me!