Thursday, January 8, 2009

9 Months Old



This cute little monster is 9 months old and getting so big. Some of the things he has been doing since 6 months old is crawl, pull himself up to stand, walks the furniture, and has been balancing himself in mid air. He is very close to walking we will see what happens. I hate when they first start walking it is so scary. Anyways, I took Lucas to the Dr. Today for his 9 month checkup and these are his stats

Head 17.5 inches I think they said 25% to 35%

Weight 18.5LBS I think they also said 25%

Height 28.25 inches 55%

4 comments:

Kate said...

That picture is SO cute. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I keep forgetting to add you to my list. I'm going to RIGHT now so I can keep spying on you. ;) I'm feeling almost all better now. You would not believe how sick I was. Holy cow! I haven't seen you for a while. Hope you are well!

diana said...

i still can't believe how mobile he is! cute pic!

thewylerfamily said...

He is soo flipping cute!! I love your kiddos!

The Heaps said...

It was so great to see you the other day! Your kids are darling. Let me know when you want to get together!