Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GIRL

Yesterday I had an ultrasound and we are having a GIRL! We are so excited. Chad thought we were having another boy and he is normally right so he was pretty shocked to find out we were having a girl. I get my 20 week ultrasound in a couple of weeks when I get back from AZ but I wanted to let everyone in my family know what I was having before we came to AZ. I will post ultrasound pics when I get my 20 week ultrasound because the pic I got isn't very good so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Kate said...

CONGRATS! Girls are all the rage these days. :) Danielle & I are having girls too. Must have been something in the water back when we all got pregnant. I'm so happy for you!

thewylerfamily said...

HORRAY!! I am soo flipping excited Amanda. Now all the clothes from Lexi can come out of the boxes! It will be adorable to have matching outfits with girls also. How fun!!
It's funny how you and your sis have the same order of kiddos..

NateandMarie said...

How fun to have another girl!!! Congratulations! When are you coming to AZ?

The Heaps said...

Congrats! That is so much fun!