Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Due Date

So I had to go see a Perinatal Doctor yesterday and it looks like instead of February 27th being my due date my new due date is March 24th. The Dr. I go to thought the baby looked small since my first appointment. He said that the baby looked to be 2 weeks smaller than what I was going by my last period but since my periods are irregular I must have ovulated late, really late. I was pretty bummed bacause I was thinking I was 18 weeks pregnant and to find out i'm only 15 weeks is crazy. It also explains why i'm so sick still. I was also bummed because I was excited to find out what we are having and now I have to wait.

4 comments:

Kate said...

OH NO!!!! That stinks. I've still been throwing up like twice a week... much better than every day. But I should be over it by now! I'm 18 weeks now... and just had the big ultrasound today. It's a girl. Yay!!

I can't believe your date was pushed back so much. Sheesh!

Janee said...

Ah bummer girl! I can't believe your due date was pushed back that much! Wow!

The Heaps said...

That really stinks Amanda! There is nothing worse then thinking and expecting one thing and then find out it's completely different! Only a few weeks more wait....it'll be here before you know it.

Camille Phillips said...

Do you just HATE waiting!!!