Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Pregnant!

For those of you who haven't heard I just found out a couple of days ago that i'm pregnant. I'm still in shock since we weren't planning on conceiving till sometime next year. We are very excited though. A baby always brings so much joy and happiness into the home. I know it will be challenging but I think having 1, 2 or how ever many you have is a challenge well maybe challenge isn't the best word but what i'm trying to say is that kids are a lot of work but they also bring something so unique and special into your life. Anyways, I think I will be due either the end of February or beginning of March. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

12 comments:

kbhull said...

You will do great!! I am so excited for you and your family!!

Camille Phillips said...

Congrats! I think it's perfect timing:)
Little kids do really well around 2 years apart. It'll be tuff, but you can do it! You are amazing! Just keep wearing a smile:)

Kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS! If you were still here, we'd be doing it together. ;)

NateandMarie said...

congratulations Amanda!

Kate said...

I'm 9 weeks. I just erased your comment on my blog because Quinten hasn't told any of his friends yet and doesn't want them finding out from my blog. But thank you for the comment. ;) I know... I wish you were still here!

diana said...

what the heck? how did you manage to forget to tell me that the other day on the phone? haha.

The Heaps said...

Congrats Amanda! You will do just fine! I am excited for you and your family! Are you feeling ok?

thewylerfamily said...

YIPPEE for Amanda!!!!!

Kate said...

Are you due Feb 28??? I'm Mar 1! That's so crazy. I really do wish you were here...

Kate said...

Oh man... I can't tell you how sick I've been. But I have TWO anti-nausea meds (zofran and phenergan?) that I take all day long, AND I have to take Unisom every night which helps. I went to Ohio basically so my mother-in-law could take care of the kids for 8 days while I slept and laid in bed. We just happened to go to that amusement park twice.
At my first ultrasound, the baby measured right on schedule for my due date of March 1. But every other baby has always measured small. And I've had each of my babies a little early (Paige was the earliest at 2 weeks early). So I'm thinking my baby will come in mid-February.
Anyway, hope you feel better soon. At least we're almost into the 2nd trimester. Can you believe it?

Andréa Morrow said...

congrats.. another cutie on the way!

Cardon Family said...

Congratulations! You will be amazing! I am so excited for you guys! And by the way...I am loving your dark hair! You look gorgeous!:)