Sunday, July 27, 2008




So I guess we all have those days that dont go as smooth as we hope them to. Well today was one of those days. I was extremely tired this morning because I was up most of the night do to Chad's snoring. Church starts at 9 a.m. and we actually got there early because I wanted to try sitting in a booth instead of the far back. BIG MISTAKE! Lexi was all over the place. I kept telling Chad to take her out. Finally he did and this is what he captured on his cell phone to show me.

4 comments:

Andréa Morrow said...

funny.. it happens to all of us!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Amanda- what a treat to find you!! You havn't aged a bit since HS- what a beautiful family you have. Great seeing you!

diana said...

lexi swinging from the handrail - sooo funny! i love her outfit!

jackson family said...

so cute lexi swinging think 9am is hard try 830 with three heads of hair wow and I die if we dont get a booth...key get there right at the beg of sacrement then wait out in foyer and get the bench the boys are in when sac is over